Sunday, January 08, 2006

L&L Videos

I, like many magicians, have many magic dvds (last count, about 60). Many are from L&L, king of the 3 DVD set. And they are good DVDs, the only problem I have is, every DVD has the same audience. The average person sees maybe 3 magic shows in their life, and its of a crappy birthday magician, or at some event. These people have seen dozens of magicians, not only that, but top rate magicians. I don't know how they gathered the audience, friends, family, and employees I think, and then they get food. These people have seen more magicians, then 95% of all other people. When magicians go back for volume 4, 5 and 6...they know their names, I know their names. I would like to see more DVDs of real time conditions, real stage shows...with out the same audience. I really enjoy performance DVDs, I highly recomend the Fred Kaps DVD...

I know no one else pays attention to the audience on these DVDs, but I feel there should be a variety.

Magically,

Robert Ruse

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home